Saturday, June 07, 2008

how about, letting the whole world what i FEEL

this was my horoscope today! haha.. to even think that i believe in such things..
pero it says "Let the whole world what you feel today"..
so here it goes....
i was out last night, a dinner party with my HS friends..
we watched "SEX and the CITY!" OMG! haha..
it was kind of a gift from me to her, kase gsto ko kung fu panda! haha..
so yun, im not saying i didnt enjoy myself, coz i did! haha..
and i think thats the point, i enjoyed it too much, i should let the whole world what i feel! haha..
i feel.. i feel... i feel pretty, oh so pretty! hahaha..
no i feel gayér than ever! hahaha... joke lng,
no seriously, i feel.....

"pag kailangan niya ako, andun agad ako para sa kanya..
pag kailangan ko siya, andun dn naman siya kahit papano..
pero in return, she disses me every chance she gets.."

"no song, lyrics, or quotation from any century year - old writer can express
what you are making me feel.. but i know the feeling is somewhat an unhappy feeling.."

"I hate her"

have you watched SEX and the SITTI na ba? haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home